I've to Believe that ...

I've to believe that ...
Everything that has been taken from me will never come back if It isn't good enough for me ...

I've to believe that ...
God will give the best one, no need to think bout things that have been gone ...

I've to believe that ...
God took something from me for making me realize that I deserve to get the better one ...

People come and go. People leave and stay. But you can't control to choose who leave and who stay. The only thing that you can do is ... face it. You have no control over 'em. If you think that you have found a person who you know well, you are totally wrong.

Thank God for everything that I have. Thank God for everything that you give to be around me right now. Thank God for everything that You have been taken away for me, I believe that one day You gonna give me the better one when I deserve it ...
Thank you for everyone that has been gone away from my life. I know that you are not good enough to be around me, HA! I know that someone better gonna replace your position. And at that time ... I don't give a damn on you anymore

Comments

Popular Posts