Fireworks

Fireworks? Really? Me? Talking about fireworks?

Well...
I'm not going to talk about the fireworks as fireworks. Since it's still January, the first month of the year, I think it's okay to talk about fireworks, and of course, the thing that come with it, new year.
I'm not a shallow-mellow person. But, I hate the feelings that come when a year ends. I don't really know why. I just think that every year ends, the chance of the things that I have at that year will be gone is getting bigger. However, no matter how hard your year is, as long as you can smile to think about it, you still have things that can make you strong and make your every single days lighter. But, it's kind a make me freak out to think that the things that can make my days will be gone as the year's gone. It feels like my world is getting paused and my mind is doing a rewind for all of the good moments at that year. Then so much 'if' will come at the end.

But, watching the fireworks, and knowing that all of those things still there for me at the midnight, I think it's a good start for me. I have to work harder to keep it and make the things that I want to reach closer to me. 2014 will be a big start for my life. Bismillah :)

Comments

Popular Posts